Best Acne Treatment for Adults
there is nothing worse than having to suffer through acne outbreaks as an adult. . .
Especially as an older adult!
Ughhhh. . .
Prevent adult acne by taking a preventative approach with a proactive acne treatment plan combined with the best acne products for clear skin no matter what age you are. . .
Stop and take a minute.
You need a plan.
An effective plan!
As we all know, healthy skin cells are far better able to protect and heal the skin.
It bears reiterating that creating and maintaining healthy skin cells starts within.
In other words, diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle is the best proactive approach.
Combine that lifestyle choice with a comprehensive skin care routine and. . .
You are rewarded with blemish free skin.
Fortunately, one of the benefits of a good skin rejuvenation regimen is a rather dramatic reduction in acne outbreaks.
The use of active ingredients in found in anti-aging products address both aging skin issues as well as skin conditions that are prone to outbreaks of acne. Who knew? The best acne treatment for adults is also a good anti-aging skin care routine!
Stop and assess your skin care needs in order to develop an effective, proactive acne treatment plan. . .
By developing and implementing a proactive approach to your anti-aging
skin care regimen, it will also help to prevent adult acne by reducing the
occurrence of blemishes and outbreaks because many of the ingredients
treat both issues.
You just can't beat that as a great side effect of a good skin rejuvenation regimen!
So, how exactly does a skin rejuvenation regimen prevent adult acne?
The hallmark of any effective anti-aging skin care routine incorporates gentle cleansing, exfoliation, skin hydration, and rejuvenation treatments that encourage healthy skin cell growth and sun screen to protect the skin from future damage.
Hmmm. . .
These very same elements of a good anti-aging skin rejuvenation regimen are also essential in order to proactively prevent adult acne as well and turn out to be the best acne treatment for adults.
Here's your acne action prevention plan:
- Thorough yet gentle skin cleansing every day.
- Toning with an antioxidant, vitamin A or AHA, BHA ingredient to remove any remaining oils or dirt from the surface of the skin.
- Exfoliating away dead skin cells with an AHA, glycolic acid of 8% to 15% or BHA, salicylic acid of 1% to 2% along with a weekly microdermabrasion scrub.
- Keep skin well hydrated with rich moisturizer containing an antioxidant such as vitamin C as well as a vitamin A, (retinol) ingredient.
- Spot treat any emerging blemishes with an over-the-counter acne treatment that has benzoyl peroxide as an active acne fighting ingredient.
- Use an acne clearing device. You'll quickly discover that it will become one of your best allies in getting rid of any emerging blemishes.
- If necessary, gently swap the facial skin occasionally throughout the day with a toner to ensure a clean skin surface then re-apply your anti-aging antioxidant or vitamin A moisturizer.
- For stubborn outbreaks turn use the best acne products like the more professional treatments from trusted brands such as Proactiv Solutions, Dr. Brant, Murad or Obagi. (Although these more powerful treatments do have a tendency to dry out the skin, especially aging skin, they do work wonders really quickly).
- Steaming your skin a few times a week with a facial steamer or over warm water in the sink will open the pores for an extra deep cleansing.
- Use sunscreen each morning and re-apply throughout the day as necessary.
Best Acne Treatment for Adults is prevention with a comprehensive skin care routine.
It will only take a few weeks for you to not only notice that your acne outbreaks have diminished but that your over skin health and aging symptoms has improved.
As with any condition outside the "norm", consult your Physician if your acne is persistent, excessive or you have any specific concerns about your own particular acne symptoms.
Reference: Harvard Medical- The Best Acne Treatment for Adults and Understanding Adult Acne
to Prevent adult acne. . .
It is important to choose effective Best Acne Treatment Products for your skin.
Quick search for the best acne products:
Search This Site: