Vitamin C Skin Care Products
choosing the best vitamin C treatments that work to address aging skin symptoms
When vitamin C is used as an active anti-aging skin care ingredient, it is found in several different forms including L-Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C Ester and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
When selecting Vitamin C skin care products, it is important to check the ingredient label to ensure that it contains a stable version of Vitamin C Ester; Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Ascorbyl Palmitate is a stable, absorbable version of Vitamin C used in facial rejuvenation treatments.
L-Ascorbic Acid is also widely considered to be an effective form of vitamin C which the skin can readily absorb in a stable version of 5% concentration.
L-Ascorbic Acid is often used in conjunction with hyaluronic acid to assist in effective absorption.
As a recognized powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C facial products are an anti-aging treatment that effectively:
- Increases collagen production
- Promotes healing
- Exfoliates dead cells from the surface of the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes the appearance of scars
- Fades age spots
- Improves overall skin tone
- Promotes regeneration of skin cells
A word of caution!
Do not layer a Vitamin C skin care treatment with a Copper Peptide product as the combination of these two anti-aging ingredients will cancel the effect of both products.
If you choose to incorporate both of these skin rejuvenation treatments into your daily skin care regimen, simply use them at a different time of day.
As a potent antioxidant, vitamin C works to neutralize free radicals which damage healthy skin cells. As a result, vitamin C is one of the best skin products to include in any anti-aging skin care regime because it addresses a wide range of aging skin symptoms.
Vitamin C treatments can also be used as a skin lightening agent as it works by. . .
- Improving the health of skin cells thereby reducing darkening skin pigment caused by the skin's reaction to protect itself against harmful factors.
- Overexposure to the sun along with other environmental factors and health conditions can increase the production of melanin. The more melanin produced, the more age spots and darker the skin can become.
- Vitamin C skin care products help the surface of the skin to exfoliate away dead skin cells allowing new, healthy cells to emerge. Overtime, darkened skin tone becomes lighter and age spots fade away.
As one of the symptoms of aging skin, increased evidence of melanin in the form of age spots and darkening skin tone is referred by many as hyperpigmentation.
The recommended vitamin C skin care products for the treatment of aging skin symptoms include:
three top skin care lines specializing in Vitamin C treatment formulations. . .
Quick Search for all vitamin C skin care products. . .
Search This Site: