Shea Butter Skin Care
by Carmencita Hanshaw
Shea Butter Benefits for Aging Skin Care
Shea butter has been used for its rich and medicinal properties since ancient times.
A MedicineNet study states:
"Shea butter is fat extracted from the nuts of the shea tree. It has been used cosmetically for centuries because it is great at softening skin. Shea butter has a high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids. Naturally rich in skin-optimizing vitamins, A, E, and F, it is a vitamin-packed skin savior."
Shea butter benefits range from nourishing and protecting the skin to having well documented healing properties. For aging skin shea butter:
- Smooths rough, dry skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Infuses the skin with valuable nutrients to fight aging
- Fades mark and imperfections
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Helps with psoriasis and eczema
- Helps to heel dry scaly cracked heels
- Safe to apply on the lips to help keep your lips soft and smooth
- Helps with blemishes and acne
Shea butter is great for all skin types, working on the inner layers of the skin to bring out the natural, beautiful radiance of skin.
It's also incredibly affordable and easy to find in just about any store that sells beauty products.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Simple Skin Care Secrets.
Search This Site: