Blackhead Extractions for How To Remove a Blackhead
How To Remove a Blackhead
I'd like to share with you the best process for blackhead extractions.
I am scarlettwardlaw from Australia. I have been working in the beauty industry for over 20 years now.
Here is a simple technique for natural skin care, just using a simple blackhead extraction tool.How To Remove a Blackhead
- First, lay a warm, wet wash cloth over your face for a few minutes. It is very important to note that you must use a fresh cloth. The hot water compress will make it easier to remove the blackhead.
- When you begin the extraction process, lay the looped side on top of the blackhead; basically encircling this area with the loop.
- Remember, you must apply slow and even pressure lightly until the trapped sebum is forced out of the follicle.
- If done correctly, the blackhead and oils will ooze up and out of the pore.
- If you apply to much force, it may cause infection and scarring.
- At the end of the process, always remember to disinfect your tool with alcohol or hot water.
If you have deep acne, please do not attempt to use the extraction tool but visit a dermatologist.
Also, never use your finger to remove blackheads.***blackhead-remover.shtml***
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Beauty Tip.
Search This Site: