Recipes for Aging Beautiful Eyes
Natural Recipes and Eye Care Tips for Aging Beautiful Eyes
I have several natural recipes and eye care tips to help keep your aging beautiful eyes healthy and looking their absolute best:
1. Dip a cotton pad in a cup of rose water overnight. Strain this in the morning and add 1 cup of plain water to this. Splash the eyes with this water or wash them with the help of an eye cup.
2. Dip a pad of cotton wool in rose water to which 2-3 drops of Castor oil is mixed. Place these soaked pads on the eyelids for 15-20 minutes. Eye burns and other problems will be reduced.
3. Splash the eyes with a mixture of a homemade tea solution made with black and green tea leaves. Thoroughly strained and cooled for 2 to 3 minutes. Place cotton pads dipped in a cold tea solution for on the eyelids for 10 to 15 minutes and relax. Or simply place brewed, cold tea bags on the eyes for a quick revitalizing treatment.
4. Grate 3 pieces of cucumber and squeeze them through a muslin cloth and extract the juice to treat dark circles under the eyes. Dip cotton pads in this juice for 2 minutes and place on the eyes lids. Relax for 15 minutes for best results continue for 2 to 3 days.
5. Take 1 teaspoon of Tomato pulp, 1 pinch of Turmeric powder, half teaspoon of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of gram flour. Make a paste of the above ingredients and apply gently on the eye lids and the darkened areas and let it remain for half an hour. Remove gently with moist cotton pads after half an hour. Repeat this for a week.
6. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with half teaspoon of almond oil. Apply the above mixture gently on the eyes at bedtime. Repeat this for a week.
7. Soak 5 Almonds overnight. Peel them and grind them. Add a little milk and mix into a paste. Apply to puffy eyes for 10 minutes.
8. Slice a raw Potato and place the slice on closed eyes. Or grate a raw Potato and place on Muslin cloth and squeeze. Place these on the eyes and relax for 15-20 minutes.
9. Place cucumber slices on the eyes while relaxing for 10-15 minutes.
10. In a small bowl of chilled water add few drops of Vitamin E oil. Dip cotton pads for 5 minutes in this and place on the eyes for 20 minutes every day.
There are so many great natural skin care recipes and eye care tips to keep aging beautiful eyes looking their best.