by Yoselin Edwards
(Cupertino, CA, USA)
Naturally Glowing Skin
Here are some simple skin care tips to naturally achieve beautiful, glowing skin:
- A face mask of egg white and honey gently removes the tan from your face.
- Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this in your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.
- Take 1/3 cup cocoa, three teaspoons of heavy cream, 1/3 cup ripe papaya, 1/4 cup honey and three teaspoons of oatmeal powder. Mix it all together. Apply on your face. After 10 minutes, wash your face with warm water. This is best for oily skin.
- For oily skin, apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. While lemon acts as a natural cleanser, grapes will soften your skin and egg whites will tighten it. Don't be alarmed if your skin tingles.
- Cut the lemon and rub the wedge all over your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes, then rinse off with cold water. This will refresh your face. Avoid doing this if you have dry skin.
- Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil .This mixture is a good moisturizer for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 minutes.
- Carrot juice applied daily fades blemishes.
- Make a paste of red sandal wood and apply it on the face every day for glowing skin.
- Use basin or green gram powder mixed with milk instead of soap.
Even if you only use natural ingredients once in awhile your skin will be much healthier!
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Simple Skin Care Secrets.