TCA Peels Remove Tattoos
TCA peels can remove tattoos! You don't have to waste your money on fade creams or laser surgery.
After treatment with a TCA peel:
On the first day the treated area will look like it has sunburn. On the second day it will look like it has a tan, or be red, and will feel tight. For the next several days the skin will get tighter, patch, may scab or blister, and will start to peel. Then the peel will reveal a much younger and more radiant look. The peeling is painless.
With a TCA peel, your healed skin will be able to produce pigment as always; the peel will not bleach the skin. However, TCA peel patients are strongly advised to avoid sun exposure (and wear sun screen) for several months after treatment, to protect the newly formed layers of skin.Important - Read This:
TCA is medical/pharmaceutical grade. The highest purity possible, not cheap technical grades like others are selling on the Internet. So take care buy from a reputable retailer or skin clinic.Use at your own risk!
TCA is a professional, non-prescription solution used by licensed estheticians and other skincare specialists. Seller is not responsible for negative or damaging results obtained by proper or improper use of this product by any person. Buyer of the product indicates that he/she agrees seller is held harmless once payment is made.
WARNING!If you have the following you may not be a suitable candidate for a TCA peel:On area to be treated:
Do not use any of the following drugs 48 hours before peel:
- History of sun allergies
- Recent radiation treatment for cancer
- Keloid or hypertrophic scars (thick scars)
- Sunburn or significant sun exposure
- Surgery or cryosurgery within the last six weeks
- Cut or broken skin
- Prescription skin care products
- products that contain ascorbic acid
- Bleaching or skin-lightening agents
- Any other acid products
- Accutane use within the past six months. Accutane should not be taken for at least six months after the peel either.
- Had prior bad reaction to a peel or dermabrasion
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding