Firming Facial Mask
A Quick and Easy
Carla explains that her
firming mask is excellent in tightening the skin while at the
same time giving the skin a deep moisturizing treatment.
says that she experiments a lot with natural skin care recipes and has
learned that they are so much more effective than any product she has
purchased in a store.
you for sharing Carla!
She explains that she has become interested in
herb lore and
has begun to learn the properties and the natural anti-aging attributes
of many plants and herbs.
is astounded with the results she has achieved with her natural skin
finds that by building her skin care routine around natural ingredients
it is actually quicker, easier and amazingly cheaper than using store
bought "natural" products. Carla is proud that many of her
friends have also joined in on her back to nature philosophy,
especially when caring for their skin. (It does work!)
Face Firming Mask ~
- In the microwave warm a generous tablespoon of
- Stir in two tablespoons of freshly squeezed
- Mix in one tablespoon of cream of tartar
- Whisk in one egg white until a smooth paste
- Sprinkle in one package of unflavored gelatin
- Apply the warm mixture to the skin on the face
- Let set for 15 minutes or until the mixture
begins to dry then rinse completely with warm water
Carla's trick is to warm up many of her homemade
natural skin care treatments before she applies them to her skin.
The warm of the treatments helps to soften the
skin, open the pores and aids the skin in the absorption of the natural
nutrients in her homemade facial treatments.